FDCD’s internship program aims at providing students the opportunity to acquire direct exposure to NGO work and activities in specific areas. FDCD ensures that interns benefit from their time at FDCD with practical experience in various aspects.
- The duration of an internship is three to six months and can be done on a full time or part time basis
- Upon completion of the assignment the interns will be given a letter of recommendation
- Applicants for an internship should be graduate students or holders of a first university degree or their equivalent
-Lebanese applicants should be fluent in Arabic and English
-Foreign applicants should be fluent in English
Conditions of assignment
- FDCD will not pay for the internship or any expenses connected with it.
- FDCD accepts no responsibility for costs arising from accidents or illness incurred during the volunteer assignment. There will be no insurance coverage for interns.
- Interns must keep confidential all unpublished information obtained during the the internship and not publish any reports or papers based on such information except with the explicit authorization of FDCD.
How to Apply
Send an e-mail with a cover letter and C.V to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note it can take 1-2 weeks for our team to get back to you. We greatly appreciate your patience!